Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

CB and I have a lot to be thankful for this year! We are truly blessed with the most amazing family and friends and a wonderful marriage. Not to brag or anything, but since we've been married there have been quiet a few "life is good" moments....you know, the moments where you just sit back and really, really love life. I love those moments!

We spent Thanksgiving day with my family. I know I use the word "love" a lot - I'm a loving person - but I LOVE Thanksgiving food!!! I look forward to it all year long. My mother has been given strict instructions to keep all Thanksgiving food the same. My brothers and I remind her that it is not the time of year for trying out new recipes. I guess you can say my family is traditional and it works for us. As usual, the food was delicious (Thank you, Mom!) and I ate waaaayyyyy too much! 

Friday, CB and I headed to Granny's house to spend time with his side of the family and go to a Family Reunion. I love spending family time in the country. Everything is so beautiful and different from city living. We had a great time, it was sad to see the weekend come to an end. 

We hope everyone had wonderful Thanksgiving! 




We started decorating for Christmas! Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment