Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Rustic Vintage Christmas: Mantle


Our Christmas Mantle...
It's a lil' bit country (CB) and a lil' bit vintage (Me) - the best of both worlds!


I made the wreath & rustic wood chalkboard. Both easy DYI projects.


Our stockings were a $5 Hobby Lobby find. I wasn't super excited about them, but decided they would do the job this year and maybe next year we'd find better ones. Well....after a lil' make over, there won't be a need to find new ones!



Details, details, details!
I love the fabric rosettes and they are so easy to make! The hardest part was picking out the perfect fabric. And the buttons....I'm so glad I decided to replace the snowflake with sewn on buttons!


Even our doggies got their own "personalized" stockings...well, I just added a cute dog print button to theirs.



There will definitely be a lot of family time spent around the fireplace this season.
  
Happy Christmas decorating everyone!


1 comment:

  1. aww super cute!! how did you make the wood chalkboard?? i love that! Your little miss creative:) i cant wait to get into my house so i can make everything my own!

    ReplyDelete