Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 52:1 - Learning To Sew

It was a last minute decision to start my own Project 52. So, once a week for an entire year I will be documenting our marriage. Don't worry, you won't have to suffer through 52 posts of "CB & Tina" pictures - we have plenty of those already. Being the random person that I am, I will be documenting random stuff throughout our first year of marriage.

52:1
Learning To Sew

Since we've been married my creative side has really kicked in, so much so that when my parents asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said a SEWING MACHINE! I have this crazy desire to make curtains and pillows for our new house, and one day Halloween costumes for our future kids. I just hope I can pick up this lost art cuz this girl had never used a sewing machine before.

{My first sewing class}

No comments:

Post a Comment