Monday, November 8, 2010

I Hate Laundry!

Actually, I don't mind the washing part, it's the folding and ironing part I loath! I'd love to have someone do ALL my laundry for me or never wear an item of clothing more then once. Since my husband has already informed me that laundry will always be in my future, I've tried to make the process easier. I used to buy the Downy Wrinkle Release spray, but found out that it's only fabric softener diluted in water (thanks to http://www.stylelushblog.com/). To save money I decided to make my own wrinkle release spray....and it works!!!

DIY Wrinkle Release Spray:
  • Add 1 to 2 ounces of fabric softener (of your choice) to a spray bottle
  • Fill the rest of the bottle with water
  • Shake 
  • Spray it on your clothes, shake them out, let them dry, and no more wrinkles!

Now, I just have to work on the folding part.....

Wrinkle

2 comments:

  1. thats so funny, im the same way!!(go figure) i wish i could attach a image of my laundry room right now for real effect! I can wash clothes all day long but the hanging them and putting them away... no thanks! half my closet is in a CLEAN mountain on my dryer!
    Ps:called you last night... i dont know if you got my message:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so resourceful!!!!! I'm gonna try out your recipe too. Unfortunately, laundry is not my favorite aspect of life either --- but a necessity!!!! When you figure out how to make the rest of the laundry duties easier, be sure to share. My 50+ years of life (lol) have produced no lifesaving time skills, and now you are in charge of that! Go girl! What a special daughter-in-law!!!!!

    ReplyDelete