Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Best Friends...

I LOVE being married, but there are days I miss the wedding planning. I know...I'm crazy! I loved planning my wedding - the stress and all! I enjoyed it so much I decided to take on throwing a Baby Shower for one of my friends. I've had so much fun making decorations and searching for recipes. I can't wait to see how everything turns out this weekend!

Well, today is one of those days. I miss my bridesmaids! I think it's time to plan a trip to Dallas to see the best MOH ever! Love you Natalie!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww miss you LIKE CRAZY!! i think it is about that time for a little trip to the big D... or maybe i need to stick to my word and make my way down to ol'san antone!!
    PS: I have a lot to tell you about my crazy little life.... it will make you laugh!:)

    ReplyDelete